Sunday, September 25, 2011

The power of orgasm!

i know, i know. Havent been around much lately.. actually not at all. Life has been way too busy for my own good with my new position at work, new friends and the new found urge to be super social. Starting to get to know the small gang of D/s people in town as well which is awesome. Nice not having to hide things from people.

Anyway.. As most of you already know, i have my point system for orgasms. Actually not something i've used as much as i should. Dont know why, not been in the mood i suppose.. that is until i got the new toy from eden fantasys. Just had a urge to try it the other day. i mean, i've tried my share of vibrators and stuff but omg! This thing is awesome. Its my new favourite vibrator. Its not too loud and the vibrations are just perfect. It bends too! My other vibrator just got dumped for this thing.

Would never have thought something like this could do so much. So glad i got to try it. Thanks Eden for my new sextoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment