Thursday, April 7, 2011

Question - Story or no?

A while back Mr Evil and i had a intense playtime that stretched over a few days. It was more the case of teasing the shit out of me and then not letting me cum then anything else really but it put some very interesting ideas in my head. The whole thing inspired me and as some of you might remember last week when i was cuffed, i made a promise to write a story, THAT story.

So..

i took all the juicy things from the teasing He did and wrote Him a story. i think its smoking hot and cant help but notice that He seems happy as well. He even said it might be the best story i have ever written. The only question now is. Do i beg Him to let me publish it or no? What you think?

2 comments:

  1. I am sure we would all love to read it, but really it should be only your masters approval that you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PUBLISH!!!!!!


    ooops, sorry, publish please.

    ReplyDelete