Monday, April 11, 2011

What title when?

Something crossed my mind when i was playing with Mr Evil today.
Didn't really pay attention to it happening but He did.
What started out as a playful request (from me) turned into Him telling me off (thats how i took it even if it might not have been His meaning with it) and torturing me. That then lead to me being forced to play with myself and asking permission to cum (as always). During that whole thing, without really paying attention to it myself i switched the name for Him. As some of you following noticed the Daddy thing has taken a bigger role in our relationship and it is what i normally call Him now. Today during "playtime" i switched from Daddy back to Master when He started being evil.


"Mr Evil laughs 'and with that order, the playful calling me Daddy went out the window'."

Why is that? Been thinking about it ever since He called me on it. Can't stop thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment