Friday, May 27, 2011

Rice punishment

Don't know if you remember but i was up for a rice punishment awhile back. For different reasons it turned into another punishment and the rice never happened.

Well.. cant say that anymore. Kinda did a small fuck up on the health/picture assignment. When it happened He said that the morning after i had to text Him to say what i was eating for breakfast and He would then decide if the rice punishment would happen or not.

That morning it didn't but it did the morning after that (yesterday).

Hate punishments, not always the punishment itself but cause it makes me feel like the worst submissive in the world. Don't like the feeling of knowing i let Him down. He wasn't even angry (or if He was He didn't show it) but i just get so angry with myself for giving Him a reason to punish me. Rice is one of those punishments i just hate so much. It hurts, and it doesn't just hurt then and there but the whole day after as well.

Luckily for me, the rice punishment this time only lasted 10-15min. i had to kneel on rice while talking to Him and while eating breakfast. it hurt so much.. i tried so hard to control my emotions and while it was happening too. i wasn't allowed to get off until breakfast was finished and not allowed to stress eating it either.

The marks on my knees when it was all over, were.. interesting and damn it hurt!!!! i was so close to breaking into tears, but Master calling me His good little girl, telling me how loved i am made it all better.

i always get so amazed over how punishments make me feel, even small ones like this one.. specially when i haven't been punished in awhile. Tend to do my best to stay away from them and not one to do something stupid just to get punished.

Does subs always punish themselves harder then their Dom ? i know i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment