Sunday, May 15, 2011

Secretary

SPOILER ALERT!!  
Haven't seen it? Then watch it and don't ready my post, unless you want the juicy details before watching it.

Why does it feel like i'm the last one to see this movie?
People are on about how awesome it is and how its shows the kind of D/s relationship that they are looking for. When i've heard the same thing enough times its bound to get me interested sooner or later, in this case.. Later. Don't know why it got me interested this time and not the 100 times before but i just had to see what on earth everyone seems to be on about.

i wouldn't call it the best movie ever, not even that awesome... except for the D/s parts. Some scenes made me blush not cause it was naughty or anything but more cause it could have been me rushing up to His (as in my Daddy) house wanting to express my need for pain but ends up saying something else.
My favorite scene is when she is having sex with her boyfriend, actually just making out. Which then leads to sex, she does her best to get him to spank her but fails. After he's done having sex with her, he goes  "I didn't hurt you did I?". The disappointment in her face is just.. awesome.That right there is why i can never ever have a pure vanilla relationship ever again.

Not hard to see why people love this movie.
From a subs point of view, i can feel her frustration and the emotions when he stops playing with her. The moments when she is trying so hard to impress but fails, when she does things she isn't allowed to do in attempt to get his attention or when she tries to prove her love to him. Nice to know good girls get rewarded.

Its not hard to relate to things in that movie..
Still haven't seen it? Then you should, if nothing else just to know what on earth people are on about.
Have you seen it? Leave a comment with your opinion, please?

2 comments:

  1. I have seen it and, while I wasn't terribly impressed with it, It did inspire me to do a post drawn from the line where some guy asks her "who says love has to be gentle" (or maybe it was kind, can't remember for sure lol).

    What I really didn't like was how overall spineless her character was. I also felt that they painted her as unstable right off the bat, kind of implying that you have to be mentally unstable to be masochistic (not that there's a problem being masochistic and have mental issues, but not everyone is).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own that movie. I love it. It also shows from the Dom's point of view the struggles we go through when we are first learning to express our dominance. You can see the angst on his face when he wants to tell her to do something, but is unsure how it will be taken. I'm glad you finally saw it.

    William

    ReplyDelete