Saturday, June 4, 2011

His little science project

What started out as a sex toy ended up as His own little science project.
Pretty sure it was triggered by my reaction for this thing, to be perfectly honest as much as i was excited, i was scared and He could feel it. He could hear it in my voice. There is no way i could ever hide emotions from Him, He reads me like a open book even during the times when i don't want Him too.

So He had this theory that He wanted to try and before i knew it, i'm leaning against the wall my body sinking toward the floor (wonder why He likes this so much). My legs spread apart and as i get closer to the floor my thighs are a bit.. uncomfortable. Thats where He wanted to go with this. He made me rub my inner thigh, squeeze it even before digging the wheel into my skin and rolling it from my knee up to the edge of my panties. It hurt! It really hurt. To be honest with you all, i didn't expect it too, rolling it on my arm just as hard didn't.
What does He say? i could hear the smile on His face "Just as I thought" Thats all. Master loves to torture me!

He made me do it again on the other thigh too. Gah.. pain! He just laughed and made me change positions. This time putting more weight on my feet making my legs and arse tense. He made me roll it over my arse and omg.. it hurt even more. Still so surprised by the fact that it did. Some of what happened last night when He played with me is a bit of a cloud but He did at some point make me roll it over the same spot twice, letting it really, really dig in the second time. i was about to die. Scary thought of having Him do this to me Himself with me tied up and blindfolded. Scary!

As much i do hate to admit it, the whole thing did make me wet. His project was over and He went on like nothing had happened. i was so damn frustrated. It took me some time but couldn't help myself.. i just had to.. ask Him if His little girl would be allowed a orgasm.

For some reason He looked up a picture of this new little toy and sounded so happy when He saw the handle had a round tip. He said yes and told me to go play with the toy in my *bip* and send Him a picture while He ordered some food. Blushing, shivering, of course His little girl did as she was told.
Happy to be allowed her orgasm when He came back.

He made me give it a kiss when it was all over, saying how little girls should learn to respect the things that give them pain and pleasure. He made me sleep with it in my bed too but thats another story....

Thanks Eden fantasys for my new BDSM toy

No comments:

Post a Comment