Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mom expands her vocabulary

BDSM'ers don't typically talk much about their family, as the two subject don't often come up together. However...

My Mother works from home 4 days a week and uses public transportation the other day for what would be an hour commute by car. I gave her a ride home though myself. My mom works for an IT sector of a large company, however in a non IT manner, handling the more business side of the industry. It puts her in an awkward middle part of a venn diagram between understanding technology concepts and being completely inept at putting these concepts into action.

Mom was playing with my Droid2 phone and after getting over the shock of the naked slave in nadu position on my home screen she stumbled into voice activated Google search. She asks if she can search for anything and I tell her yes of course. She says she saw a word on one of those LOLcats sites and didn't understand it. She is under the mistaken impression that she has to shout in the phone for a response. So she presses the button and shouts at the top of her lungs into my phone.

"QUEEF!"

10 minutes into the hour drive home.

~Will

2 comments:

  1. Daddy....... You never told me THAT part of the story o.O!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. lmao! That's something my mom would do.

    ReplyDelete