Saturday, August 13, 2011

New hobby?

Turned on my computer to check facebook but ended up reading some of the kinkyblogs instead.
Ended up reading this post and got inspired to check out my favourite bookstore thanks to him. Found the book he recommended and the sidebar pops up saying "People buying this, also got this book..." and its one of the books by Two Knotty Boys. All that combined with the fact that a friend the other day said he was making his submissive a paracord collar got me thinking. Maybe its time i got myself a new hobby. Been thinking about trying my luck on making a whip forever! So.. why not start simple and make one with rope or in my case paracord. Found this online store that has a million colors and its cheap as hell. Might worth a try?
Anyone ever tried it? Help wouldn't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment