Sunday, July 17, 2011

Good girl vs Bad girl points..

Mr Evil has given me more freedom and more power over my own sexuality. Cant say i remember why we had the conversation in the first place but, one day we talked about my orgasms. Like a lot of subs out there i need to ask permission. Something which makes me not do it a lot unless we play or talk etc. Mostly cause its a bit frustrating getting worked up and not have Him answer my text cause of work or something.

So, Mr Evil has designed a good girl/bad girl point system allowing me more freedom with for example using point to have a orgasm without asking first. Of course there are some rules to this system.

To earn good girl points i can for example:
- post three blogspost in a week = 1 point.
- gain a blog follower = 2 points
- post getting comments = 2 points
- not gain a bad girl points = 1 point/week up to max of 3 points/week
etc.. 

i can also use the good girl point for:
3 points to orgasm without asking
2 points to "delete" a bad girl point

The number of earned (sounds so serious) bad girl points will decide what kind of punishment i will get.
Mr Evil feels that sometimes there are things that i do wrong, thats not a good thing.. but still not bad enough to really punish me for.. so now i guess He can wait and punish me until i collected "enough" bad girl points.

A bit confusing isn't it? Feel the same but i'm sure we'll get the hang of it soon enough.
And.. of course Mr Evil can give me both good point and bad points for small or big things i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment