Monday, July 4, 2011

His greedy little slut.

This girl isn't even allowed to keep pleasure to herself. Geez, Greedy Mr Evil... 


To be fair.. i had this one coming. Another selection of sextoys ended up in my mailbox a while back and i was allowed to make the choice myself without Him really saying much of anything about it. i picked two things and one of them got sent my way. This time it was a bondage kit in bright pink. A set of rope cuffs with a blindfold and gag included. Already own a blindfold and gag but cant have too many right. 

So.. it all started with me being his greedy little slut asking if i was allowed to play before bed. He thought about it for awhile and then said i could.... but only if i included my new toys
Of course He had an idea about how his little girl should put these to the test.. 
Sometimes i should just keep my mouth shut and stop giving Him ideas. 

He starts off carefully and tells me i have to put one cuff around my left ankle, the other around my right and then put both ends of those around my left wrist.  I was then told to put the same arm behind my head, which forced my tied ankles in the air. Sounds simple enough right? i have to admit i did sigh a little.. and got told off for it too i might add but i still had a smile on my face and agreed to those terms.. then comes the hard part. He tells me i have to do it gagged and blindfolded too.. Once again i agree and just as i'm about to end the call He goes "Oh.. and babygirl, nippleclamps on and plugged too". What now?! and here i thought i was going to get away easy for once. i should so know better. 
I could hear the huge grin on His face as he quickly ends the call, not giving much room for complaints.

He did manage to squeeze in a request for a picture before hanging up the phone. Leaving His girl to do as she's told... In the end i'm glad i was made to wear the gag.. and so glad the guy next door wasn't home. 
The cuffs sure leaves a lot of possibilities and i like the softness in something so evil, but have to say i like the gag more then the cuffs. Its way more comfy then the one i already own, even if i prefer black over pink. 

Just hope Mr Evil is around for His proper Thank you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment