Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mia Master

Its not as serious as it sounds, i hope. i'm so used to Daddy being on my arse about the small and big things during the day that, now i'm worried.

Talked to Him last night before i went to bed. He called from work. i like to think its cause i said i miss Him but never know. We talked a little, laughed and things were as normal. i got slightly yelled at for something stupid i had done and He gave me a small punishment (glad i got that instead of bad girl points). We said our nighty nights and i jumped in bed. That was about 24h ago and haven't heard a word since. Not a response to my punishment assignment, no comment on my breakfast picture or dinner picture, not even a answer to my "i love you" text. Not a word.

He was suppose to have the day off today but His schedule changes more often then not so hard to know.
i did beg Him to send me a text if His day off today got canceled thou... but not a word.

i'm sure everything is fine and i'm just being worried for nothing.. but still. i'm worried and its a feeling i dont like, not one bit.

"I had a long night and a rare day off. I didn't set my alarm clock and happened to sleep late."

No comments:

Post a Comment