Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dirty thoughts

As always my mind is spinning with a million thoughts, ideas and fantasies. The latest thing floating around in my head is naughty. Not so much naughty itself but more how to bring ideas or fantasies to your Dom/me that you are embarrased to have. Not sure any of this is making sense but picture this.

You have this idea (or fantasy) thats been playing in your head for awhile and just the fact that its in your mind makes you blush. The thought of admitting to this makes you nauseas and wanting to crawl out of your own skin.What do you do?

Thats whats been playing in my head for awhile, not saying i have any of those "dark" thoughts at the moment but i'm sure i will at some point and it just crossed my mind that i have no idea how to carry myself in a situation like this. Sure, you should and probebly will end up telling your Dom/me but if they arent in to the same thing and it never gets brought up.... Do you tell them? or maybe wait for it to be pulled out of you? if its not a need or desire would not sharing really matter?

i should so not be allowed to think at time laughs so many things play in my mind.. and yes, for the record i'm usually not to keen on exposing my sluttyness to the rest of the world and there for not really one to admit to my more.. kinky sides.

1 comment: