Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Punished and Rewarded

Its been a while since i was here last. Mostly cause of RL things getting in the way, such as no internet connection. Sorry pervs out there but dont think my boss would be too happy if she found my internet history packed with kinky, pervy, fetish blogs.

While being off radar for awhile i managed to do things i shouldnt and neglected to show Master the level of attention and respect He deserves. Dont know how many punishments He is actually going to give me but i know of at least two. As much as i enjoy pain there are good kinds of pain and there are bad. Kneeling on rice is a very bad kind of pain, and something Master has done to me a few times. Its one of those things i fear so much that i beg him, really beg him not to do it. i know that punishment is going to come thou and the other day He made me swing by the store and get some. He even made me bring it along to work so that every time i'd open my bag there it was. Just writing about it sends shivers down my spine. The kneeling on it might be yet to come.

This morning before work i got my first (and hopefully last) punishment. Master called me while i was still in bed and made me get up and find a marker. Not the easiest task in the world at the moment but i did find one, a green one. Shivers He then made me write "Bitch will obey Master" all over my body. 100 times to be exact, sending Him pictures of different body parts as it went on. Felt like it would never end. Not the easies thing in the world to find room for 100 sentences like that when you cant write with both hands (right handed). Lost count a few times along the way and ran out of ink in the pen (found a new one) but i did it. The redness of my cheeks wasnt hard to miss and hate to admit it but the wetness of something else wasnt either. Master called me His good little girl and all was good.. or so i thought. BIG Mistake!!!!!

With nipple clamps on He made me press my back against the wall and sink down on my toy that was trapped between my body and the floor. He took total control over my body and orgasm as He started counting down... and just before it got to 0, He stopped. Not having been allowed to cum in days! (only the occational tounching here and there) i was frustrated beyond words. He made me beg, made me beg for the toy.. made me beg for Him to continue counting, made me beg to be allowed to cum. Something not at all hard at this point. God i wanted to cum soooo bad. Must have done something good as He did give permission and finished counting, giving me permission to cum. Dont think i have ever been so thankful.. ever!

My nipples hurt, my pussy and legs did as well. He made me take the clamps off and gave me permission to sink to the floor. From there its a little bit of a cloud.. We talked, laughed and i could tell He was happy smiles Love the sound of Master smiling (Hard to explain how i know but i can hear it in tone of voice and how he says things). At some point i was allowed to jump back in bed. i made sure Master knew just how thankful His little bitch was and judged by the sounds coming from Him, He knew.

Almost ashamed to say but asked Master if i could be greedy and with the clamps back on again, He gave me permission to cum both a second time and a third before i had to jump in the shower and head for work. The words on my body as a reminder of who i belong too and what my motto in life should be.

i was a happy submissive who knew her place when walking to work today.

1 comment:

  1. Lol. There really is something to be said for the mental results of going out into the world with dirty things written all over your body.

    ReplyDelete