Friday, February 18, 2011

Orgasm control

Its 6.30am on a normal day. The snow is sparkling in the sunlight outside the window,
you can hear your neighbor singing in the shower and you are twisting and turning in bed not
wanting to get up. And there it is.. that sudden urge to touch yourself. But WAIT, that's right.
You can't, you arent allowed to.

Anyone been there?

The thing with orgasm control has always been.. interesting but more lately then before.
Mr Evil has full control over mine, i'm not allowed to touch myself or cum without permission.
One part of me thinks its insane and so wrong to hand over control over something so
personal. The other part of me, love it! Love that someone can have that level of control
and that i'm comfortable and trusting enough to hand it over. Would never ever hand that
level of control over if you didnt trust a person 150% right? It is a very personal thing.
Not even being able to make yourself cum under your own blanket in bed.
Doing something normally not known. But He knows.. He knows His little toy doesnt play
without permission and at the same time, never without His knowledge.

Its odd but in a way it makes me feel loved. His firm grip over a very personal
part of my life, makes me feel so loved.

Anyone out there know what i mean or have i totally lost my mind? laughs.

3 comments:

  1. Its been a very long time since I've been allowed to touch myself, let alone take an unauthorized orgasm. So I get what you are feeling. though here at UCTMW, unless Mistress is traveling, I get plenty of action. Mick

    ReplyDelete
  2. my Owner has total orgasm control over me too.
    it is a love hate feeling for me.
    i love knowing he has that control.. that he gets to decide when and how i cum. but i hate it because i love to play with my wet pussy... i love to cum... i use to play and cum all the time...when and where i choose too. now he gets to decides which is never as much as i want it to be.
    so yes.. i totally understand how you feel.

    mellona

    ReplyDelete