Sunday, March 6, 2011

Anal Play part 2

There was a part two to the anal play just as i thought.
The toys arrived in the mail Wednesday and as soon as i had picked them up i sent a message to Mr Evil letting Him know. Figured it would take a few days before there was room in every day life for playing so wasnt too stressed. A little scared to even open the box thou. However.i did open the big box but not the individual ones until He told me too. He made me try the gag before bed that day and send Him a picture. Strange, exciting and odd? feeling. (So hard to express feelings and emotions.)

Yesterday i talked to Him before work, of course the gag picture from the night before came up as well as the toys. Tried to hold my feelings about all of this back (99% of the time its just me being playful) but as always He can look right through it, so no point in trying i guess. Don't really know what happened but the conversation lead on a certain mood and ended with me asking permission to touch myself. He said no, saying we had a deal (and we did). He then changed His mind saying i had been a good little girl all week and i could. Should have seen it coming but when i asked permission to cum He said no. Touching but not being allowed to cum. Evil is all i have to say about that. i was cranky but passed after  2min. After all, it is His choice, not mine and i did (and still do, happily) willingly hand over control to Him.

Was slowly getting ready to jump in bed after a long night getting yelled at (No, He wasn't the one yelling, been a good little girl this week remember) when He calls and give me a list of things to place on the bed.
There it was... the new anal toy. Knew so well what was coming next.
After some playing with nipple clamps and vibrator it was time. So scared, long deep breathes and yet so excited. Wish He could have been here.

Guessing most of you want details, wanting the full story and all but right now my mind is blank. Its not like i don't know what happened last night cause i do. But being able to tell you just how it happened isn't possible.
i can tell you how it started, how it ended and what happened in the middle but not how and i don't remember His words in detail.

So with that said.. i ended up with nipple clamps on (which fell off at some point), vibrator in my pussy, buttplug in my arse and one hell of a orgasm. Daddy's words pushing me to perfection,  encouraging me, telling me what i good girl i am for Him and how proud He is of me. How can things go wrong when He tells you He's proud? Not possible, even now just thinking about it all sends shivers down my spine. 

Still can't believe i did that, and once again He was right. i did enjoy it, just like He said i would.. but there are uhm a few steps between playing with the toy.. and playing with Him the same way.Don't read too much into this but i'm glad the first time is over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment