Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Daddy's babygirl

Been thinking about writing a post on the topic for awhile but since everyone else (ok not everyone but alot of bloggers) are doing it i thought maybe it was time.

Pretty sure most of you have seen the subject fry by in a post  of mine here and there. It's been one of those things that came up in conversations with Mr Evil more then once. He made me pull that side of myself out for Him from time to time. There was a time when it was almost impossible and i only did it to please Him (this is years ago). As always things change, He makes me change, sometimes without me even realizing. Calling my Dom Daddy softens Him, and it would be a lie if i said i had never taken advantage of that fact. To say i've used it to get my way isn't true thou. Never been able to use it like that without getting caught. Not saying i haven't tried it, cause i have but as always He can see right through me.

Don't really know how it happened. Slowly been sinking into the whole Daddy's little girl thing. Its one of those things i sink into when He calls me little one, little girl, babygirl etc. He can get me in that mood in no time and i still have no idea how (again, cant believe He made me enjoy something i was so against at one point). Not hard to tell that He likes it and of course i want to keep Him smiling.

When the whole anal thing played a few weeks ago i promised i would be His little good girl all week in exchange for a orgasm. Maybe cause i knew He wouldn't say no then? Either way, last week put me right in the little girl mood. Just the simple little things like greeting Him in the morning with "Morning Daddy" and getting a "morning babygirl" back  He gave me small harmless tasks during the whole week too that just made the Daddy thing even more intense. Little things that to some might not matter but it got me to where He wanted me (or so i think). Cause thats how it is right? Evil Dom's always plan everything in advance and always have a goal with everything they say, do (and tell you to do)?.

The week is long gone, i'm no longer required to do the Daddy thing.. but it sticks. Maybe cause i like it. i know He enjoys it and a week is all it took for it to be a habit. Don't really know but feels weird to call Him Master now. Daddy comes more natural. He looks after me, takes care of me, keeps me safe and most importantly makes me feel like the most loved person in the world. We just have a weird way of showing it sometimes giggles.

So to the people out there that are totally against it. Open your mind and give it a try, you might be surprised. And just cause people does the Daddy thing doesn't mean they take it further then that. Some do, some don't. But we are all adults (i hope) so what people do is their choice (unless its illegal).

Embrace your kink people!

1 comment:

  1. There are definitely degrees to everything. I lie call myself daddy too, but that doesn't mean I am interested in little girls. Rather, it is a protective word, as you say, and a recognition that I am ultimately the one who takes care of my lizard. In that sense, I am her daddy. And she is my little girl, but when I tell her that it's not like I imagine she is a literally a little girl. In fact, she is all woman and I love her madly. But it is an interesting dynamic, nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete