Monday, March 14, 2011

Thank you

This blog has been around for just over 3 months (started it jan 4th) and have since had 2064 views.
Thank you all for reading, for commenting, for caring and for following my adventure.
Thank you for opening my eyes, teaching me things and making me smile.

Didn't expect my mini part of the world to get this amount of attention. Surprised me actually, but i'm grateful for having a space to show my kinky side, getting things off my chest and for being heard.

Simply said, Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. It is pretty neat to have a little corner in blogland isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is. Its way better then i ever thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the fun blog, I always like reading even if I don't always have time to comment.

    ReplyDelete