Friday, March 25, 2011

No restrictions

This morning before work i was on the phone with Master. We started talking about the blog and blogs i read.
i asked Him if He had read the posts i sent Him to get approved a few days ago. He said He had been busy so no.

Thats when it happened "If you think its a okey post that I'd approve, post it".  He let go of the rule that all blogposts must be approved before posting. Didn't know what to say.. Kinda got used to having to run them by Him, and as He said it this morning it kinda freaked me out.

When i started the blog i was sorta upset that i did indeed have to run them by Him before posting. Now that i'm used to it i'm not sure i want to stop. Specially not since He reminded me of what my next punishment will be if or more like when i fuck up next. Last time i did something i shouldnt have, he was going to give me the kneeling on rice punishment, He never did and ended up giving me something else instead. Since then He has always said that my next punishment will be just that. Kneeling on rice.. i hate it and He knows it.

Now i'm scared. So i played it safe. Had a blogpost written that He had read and approved but asked me to check spelling etc on. Changed it as much as i could and posted it. Question is..going to last or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment