Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lack of torture?

There are times when things just fly by, there is no time for anything and no time for you and your partner.
Do you miss it? Do you get cranky without it?

Cant remember to be honest but i think maybe i've had this subject up for discussion before. It just became oh so clear the other day thou. Mr Evil and i talk, text, email etc usually at least once in a day. The other day we had a conversation that ended up on the more kinky side. Giving me something to think about all day, the conversation was picked up again in the evening and even continued the next morning. He had been teasing both playfully and sexually for almost two days when it was just impossible to control. He knows where to push, what to say and when. He really does read me so well.. and getting me to blush, by having to admit that i am indeed that kinky girl we had talked about didn't make it any better..

Thats when it hit me (maybe all over again) that i need Him to be this Evil person, to call me those names, to make me frustrated, to make me feel controlled, needed etc. That i wouldn't be who i am without it and for me to be happy, i need Him to do these things to me. Cant remember His exact words but around those days He made a comment on how i glow when He tortures me. Scary thing is, He's right. i need it, i crave it.
i am His little slut and without His torture i get cranky, or even worse turn into this bitchy subbie who pushes limits and rules just to get a reaction and thats not a person i want to be.

i want to make My Daddy happy in everything i do, and i want Him to be proud of His little girl.

So that leaves me with a question. Is there anything you crave so bad that you get truly cranky without it?

1 comment:

  1. Yes. I'm the Queen of cranky. 2 days without partner sex and I'm raving (well, that's what it feels like, i'm probably more snappish than raving...).

    ReplyDelete