Saturday, January 8, 2011

From M to me

Since we were talking about erotic e-mails etc. i found one from M to me, its only fair i publish one of His if i'm going to publish one of mine right? No worries, i did ask permission first and He did say it was ok. 


----


Your fingertips dig into your skin as you wince, spreading your ass cheeks painfully wide as I thrust once more into your small tight asshole where you only allow your Owner. My heavy breathing over you while my palms press into your sides. You shriek out after another thrust inside you, your skin stretched painfully. Your head lays at the top of the bed unable to hold yourself up, and every time my balls slap against your cunt your head just barely touches the brass headboard. I pause and let out a moan, you take advantage of it to get in a proper breath before pushing back as hard as you can bring yourself to do even before I begin moving again, desperately trying to show me what a bitch you are for the cock splitting your asshole open. A moan from your lips surprises even yourself when your back arches a little bit more.


I grin and push inside you a few more times 'I knew my bitch loved this.' you shake your head muttering out 'no.. no' even if you know it's true. I smack your ass hard, hitting over your hand and you pull it away, releasing one of your own ass cheeks. You start to move it back but before you can my own hand grips in it's place, and pulls you hard, my cock slipping from you. I push you aside, forcing you to the floor growl out 'on your knees' before moving to the edge of the bed myself. You know intimately where my tool has been but your need to serve me is so much more important. By the time you get on your knees my hand is pulling you by your hair as my legs open more, and you shove your mouth down on my length, sucking hard and swirling your tongue around it.


Knowing what your Master loves from your time serving your fingertips move over my cum heavy balls, stroking gently over them. When I pull you up high enough so your throat isn't filled with me, lowering you to my sack you take immediate action. Thanking me for the chance to breath unobstructed, you desperately start lapping at my balls, running your tongue over it, sucking the best you can. I've trained you well and you know better then to leave my hard cock unattended. Quickly you wrap your small hand around me tight, stroking me slowly so that it can be enjoyed above your head while you lap at my balls.


My words interrupt your work 'You've been a good bitch, where do you want my cum slut' almost immediately you reply 'Inside your bitch's cunt Master.' I allow you back on the bed and just say 'show me.' You immediately get on the bed and spread your legs as wide as you can. Your sensitive slit barely touched so far wet dripping wet. You watch my lust filled eyes as I continue to touch myself while your lips are spread wide. You hurriedly stroke your clit, and it's not long before your back moves further away and you start asking to be filled. You finger fuck yourself with one hand while the other keeps moving around your clit, breathing heavier and heavier, desperately aching now. You ask once more and I allow it, pulling your legs around me and pushing my hard cock in between the dripping folds of your sex.


I moan and start moving faster eagerly in need of my own release as your tension builds itself, pushing back the best you can but it's not much. You just keep working your clit with my cock inside you, hoping you'll be allowed to cum with me. You can feel when I'm close and you work your fingers desperately faster, excited when you touch my cock fucking you. You just barely manage to get out 'Please let your.. let your bitch cum Master' I order back to cum with me. We both fight it for a few moments longer, wanting this to last forever, but it feels so good when it doesn't. Unsure if your release triggered mine or I triggered yours we both cum, and just hold each other tight as my seed fills you.


I'm sure your completely focused on work now.


M.

1 comment:

  1. let's hope you were not operating heavy machinery when you received this email. Mick

    ReplyDelete