Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Suggestion

Was having a conversation with Mr Evil over skype before bed yesterday. Talking about what the rules are when writing this blog (yes, there are rules) and about what could, should and will be written on it. His suggestion was that i should post some of the more erotic e-mails He got from me over the years. That totally made my head spin, those e-mails werent written to be shared. They are written for Him and Him only. Dont know why it made me nervous thou, its not like anyone who reads this knows who i am anyway right? i guess its maybe cause they show a side of me no one ever seen, no one but Him that is. So the question still lays unanswered. Should i or shouldnt i post some of the e-mails happening between Him and me.

2 comments:

  1. Hello SnowCaptive...

    the naughty side of me wants to hear all about your erotic emails to your Sir...
    but the goodgirl side is saying keep them to yourself... they are your special moments of time you have with him...

    mellona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe, still thinking about it. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete