Sunday, January 30, 2011

Question - What do you call your Dom/me or submissive?

Its pretty interesting jumping around on the D/s blogs out there, reading about their lifes, Dom/mes and submissives and its just as interesting reading about what all of you call your partner in kink.

When i started this blog i asked Mr Evil if He had requirements for what i call Him (and not call Him for that matter) on here but He could never give me a straight answer. So I started calling Him Mr Evil. Mostly cause i think He is evil most times. i pretend i hate Him for it, but really i don't, i have this love hate relationship with the mean side of Him. Truth be told, life would be boring without it.

Anyway.. so my question is this. What do you call your Dom/me and/or submissive? Feel free to add reasons for it as well as the names you'd never say to their face laughs.

2 comments:

  1. I call her My slut, because she is as far from being a slut as you can imagine. She had a sexual awakening back in August after I threatened to kick her out. It started as a sort of joke, but it stuck once she started acting more like one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she calls me Sir J or just Sir and I call her peach, not for the reason you think, it is actually a reference to Princess Peach in the Mario world. We're not big gamers so that makes it a little funny as well. Or I call her hole and that is for exactly the reasons you are thinking, she likes humiliation and sometimes I feel mean.

    ReplyDelete