Friday, January 14, 2011

Original Story

E-mail from slave at work suggested posting the original story I rewrote (located on my blog) now so as to not confuse our readers. In summary she wrote this story for me and convinced me to rewrite it. Rewrite is here Will and Chaos. As a warning to all Dom/mes I'm telling you now. When your slave is a teacher it means you still get homework.

Its just past midnight and you are about to get off work. Since I had the need for the car today you let me borrow it if I came and picked you up when your shift ended.

As you get out of work you spot me in my black dress you like so much leaning back against the car playing with the keys in my hand. I smile towers you and walk to meet you. You slip a hand down over my back and whisper a soft "hello slut" in my ear. I start blushing knowing that the fact I did will only make people wonder even more about what it was you said. I kiss your cheek, handing you the keys giving you a proper hello. Eyes scanning the cars close by trying to make out if someone heard me. We jump in the car and head home. Not more then a few seconds after we leave the store you put your hand on my thigh giving it a rather painful squeeze. I soon pick up on the fact that you had a bad day as we make small talk. I bite my bottom lip wondering if the plan I had might backfire on me before I even started it. Your hand climb higher up on my thigh and makes its way under my dress only to find I'm not wearing underwear. The red color on my cheeks turn darker as I look away. I can hear you telling me to look at you and I struggle some to follow orders. The shivers roll down my spine as I finally look up at you,Terrified of what you'll say.

I can tell from the look in your eyes that you don't know what to say. Maybe you are pleased to see me without underwear not having told me or maybe you are wondering why. I open my mouth to say something but you put a finger against my lips to make me not. I gasp trying to look at you from the corner of my eye. You say nothing and pull over at a spot not visible from the road but still close enough to attract other passing cars in need of a break.

You get out of the car and comes round to my side, opening the door and pulls me out by my hair pushing me against the side of the car. I'm stuck between you and the car with no chance of getting anywhere. You slip your hand under my dress and without hesitation push two fingers into my already wet pussy, your teeth nibbling the side of my neck while whispering "and my dirty little slut is already wet" I can see the smirk on your face before I turn away. You take my hand and place it on your crotch while pulling the zipper down making me blush even more. You yank my hair to make me move with you to the front of the car, after making me face the car you make me lean over it. My dress up around my waist leaving my sex fully exposed to you. I can feel your hands on my arse squeezing roughly and your hard cock brush over it. Your soft lips against my skin as you bite my shoulder. I close my eyes to embarrassed to look, scared that someone will see us. I can hear the chuckle from you knowing you understand perfectly well why I'm scared. Your cock pushes into me hard making me scream and grab the sides of the car. You move in and out of my dripping wet sex a few times hard but slow before I can feel the tip of your cock push against my arse. I bite my lip hard mumbling a soft "Master please don't, please I'll do anything" but my begging doest help one bit and you slowly push your cock all the way into my tight arse with a loud moan. I try my best to control my emotions but tears start rolling down my face as you continue to fuck me. Your hand coming down on my arse hard as I feel you cum in me. I wipe the tears from my face not wanting you to see as you turn me over and kiss the spot on my shoulder you sunk your teeth into. You wipe your cock clean against my pussy before pulling your pants back up. You place a soft kiss on my cheek and tell me I have until we get home to cum, if I don't I'm not allowed to cum all week. We jump back into the car and drive home, with me fingering myself while you focus on the road.

2 comments:

  1. As I mentioned on Will's account , I doubt it would take Molly too long to get herself off under these circumstances.... great story. Mick

    ReplyDelete