Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Was it a D/s couple or...

So last week i was strolling around in my favourite clothing store in the underwear department and this "normal" looking couple was standing next to me. my guess both the male and female was around 25-30 years old. The girl was looking at a specific set of underwear that was very transparent and you could understand from their conversation that it would show off her nipples. The male looked and her and shook his head with a loud No. She asked him what he meant and he (without any emotion on his face) said "not discussing this, you know what's allowed and what's not. I said no". She blushes deep red and puts it back on the rack. He put his hand at the back of her neck giving it a squeeze (thats when I saw what was around it). He smiles and tells her what a good girl she was and they walk away.

The whole thing made me smile and i cant help but wonder if this means i actually ran into my first random D/s couple. What do you think?


Why i find this interesting is something i'll have to save for another day and another post.

2 comments:

  1. Stumbled onto your blog based on your comment at Discerning Dom. And I was surprised to see that we at UCTMW are on your blog roll. thanks for following!

    It's always fun to see something in public that makes you wonder like this.... I've seen women who appear to have handcuff bracelets, which makes me speculate on what goes on behind closed doors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. i would say yes. Though who knows, it may not have been the first random D/s couple, just more obvious than others.

    ReplyDelete