Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Question ...Do you shave, down there?

These question posts are starting to become a small habit of mine. Maybe i should do a weekly thing with them? (they are fyi the posts that gets the most views too, got to mean something right)

Anyway.. So i have been away from the blog community for almost two days and had a lot of reading to catch up on when i got home from work this afternoon. One made me laugh so hard i was almost in tear. Its was the post on the "Jumping on it" blog about the meeting with the Dom and how shaving can go so wrong laughs. If you haven't read it, go on.. read it. You know you want too.

So that leads me to todays question/s.
Do you shave, down there? and do you prefer your partner to be?

This was actually a subject to come up with my female friends awhile ago and it seems every female i know under the age of 40 does shave. Some shave all of it and some just trim. So are my friends normal? And what about the guys. kinda interested in knowing now. So.. if you don't mind sharing. Please do.

6 comments:

  1. I am a guy (obv), and I shave balls and shaft with a razor. Those are the main parts that will be handled after all. Plus I think it just feels better. I trim the main pubic area because I get serious razor burn if I try a full shave. That is just no fun at all.

    I like my partner fully shaved. Although I am open to the idea of a very neatly maintained patch or landing strip or design above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My lizard and I are both over 40 and both keep it trimmed. I shave my balls too because its more pleasurable for both of us when she sucks my balls into her mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mistress has been clean shaven since last spring, when her starter Dom required it. and I certainly am glad she has kept it that way....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments :)
    Now I can stop wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Over 40, clean shaven. But only if someone's gonna see it... have gotten it waxed a few times, which I actually prefer to shaving cause I HATE to shave. Epilady my legs, and have for many years, so don't have to shave them.... (Probably more info than you needed.)

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I shave my balls and shaft. My slut hates hair in her mouth.

    ReplyDelete