Thursday, January 13, 2011

A upside down world isn't a good thing

For the first time since i started this blog (a week ago) my head is empty. The last few days have been.. a handful. The world has just been upside down. One of those weeks when everything that could go wrong does, including upsetting Mr Evil. Knowing that He's upset (angry, disappointed you get the idea) makes my world fall apart. Still surprises me every time how much that can and will effect my over all mood. Cant help but wonder, does He feel the same way if He upsets me?

This morning i'm grateful we moved past it. He accepted my somewhat creative apology and He's smiling again, which means so am i. Sadly, the rest of the things that has been going wrong this week there is nothing, nothing anyone can do anything about it.

Don't take this the wrong way, but i don't like not being in control of my life. Its kinda like when you see two cars about to crash into each other but there is nothing you can do to stop it from happening. Does any of this make sense? Kinda hoping you'll understand what i mean but my mind is all over the place right now.

1 comment:

  1. if my girl is not in control of her life it makes it very hard for to submit. Often the key things I need to do in guiding her help her keep control on her life. Happy sub, Happy master

    ReplyDelete