Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hi and Welcome!

i dont really know how to start all this but Hi and Welcome to my new little corner of the world. i've been here and there all over the blogger community since early 2005 but as a new chapter is about to start in my life (in alot of way it already has) i felt it needed a new blog. There are things i know i'll be wanting to get out of my system and feel the need to write down that just doesnt fit on my "normal" blog. i'd kill my mom in a heartattack hehe.

Where the path i'm on really started i dont really know but i promise that as time goes by i'll do my best to sort my head out. Somethings has happened fast and others has taken time. One thing i do know is why i'm here and who is to blame for that... allthou this girl isnt totally sure He agrees. Right now i cant really tell you what this little corner of mine is going to be filled with but along with everything else i'm sure i'll figure that out too.
So once again, Welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to this corner of the blogging world, I know this is late but it is heartfelt and nobody's first post should unanswered

    ReplyDelete