Monday, January 17, 2011

Good girl

Two words that send shivers down my spine. It makes me smile even if i one second earlier was crying.
It has such a huge impact on my mood but also on my behavior. Makes me want to better myself to hear it again. The things i'd do to get a pat on the head and to hear those words from Mr Evil. Strange really isnt it?
Strange that two words can do that to a girl like me. i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one feeling this way but doesn't make it less strange.

Mr Evil asked me the other day if i think He's being too nice to me. He thinks He is, at times. But i had to point out that the only reason i think He feels like that is cause He hasn't had the opportunity to be really mean (cruel, evil) to me in awhile. He has a need to cause pain and i have a huge need to feel it. Haven't really thought about why but lack of pain for awhile just has me slightly depressed and i cant help but think He's the same way when it comes to causing it. While talking and thinking about all that i realized something, a very twisted thought as Master called it. What if He created my need for pain only so He could cause it? smiles. Now that's something to think about.

Have generally done a lot of thinking this weekend, the biggest challenge being to finish a task Mr Evil gave me before He went to bed yesterday. He told me i had to kneel in the shower after being done with the normal shower routine and come up with 3 things i'd like to change for Him. 3 things i'd like to improve and i wasn't allowed to leave the shower until i had. i then had to send Him a e-mail with the list, why they were on there and how we could work on these things together. No feedback on it yet (due to lack of time, i think) but it has me slightly worried... i guess i'll have to keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment