Monday, January 10, 2011

Question... do you swallow?

That is todays question. Do you swallow?
Do i really need to clarify what i mean by that.. well in case you are clueless (which i seriously doubt since you're here in the first place) i was talking about cum. 

(Cant believe i'm actually writing this post but i had a strange need to).

Just read the "Business as usual" post over at the A Neo Dom's journey blog and there was a comment about just this. Does the sub of the author take cum in her mouth or not. This has me thinking. Does most women (and men for that matter) swallow or at least willing to take in their mouth. blushes yes i know its a strange, odd, weird thing to be thinking about. i've always been under the impression that most females do. Maybe i was wrong?


This thought also bring me to another question. If you do swallow and you happen to be submissive. Do you do  it to please your Dom/me or cause you like it?

i guess Mr Evil is right, i am nosy.

4 comments:

  1. You have posed the question but you haven't given us the satisfaction of a response! So, does she or doesn't she?

    Yes, that is a strange coincidence that you would be blogging about this today.

    I am now a follower...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.. I thought the answer to my own question was pretty clear but its a yes.. Thanks for following :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love to swallow cum... to feel the cum hit the back of my throat and then tasting it right before i swallow it.. mmmmmmmm

    now my BF thinks its the most disgusting thing in the world and there is NO Way she would let that stuff touch her lips/mouth let alone swallow it..
    i keep telling her she is missing out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish My slut would. She keeps saying she wants to work towards being able to, but never attempts to try even tasting it.

    ReplyDelete