Friday, January 14, 2011

When it alot, too much?

As i'm standing there at the gym all hot and sticky from the workout i have only one thought in my head.
Well actually i guess you could call it two. With only a few minutes to go before its all over, my body is just hurting so bad and i want to get it over with. All i can think about at that exact moment is "Don't give up, you can do this if not for you then for Master" and all of a sudden its just.. easier.

There has been a few situations like this lately where my focus goes to Master, even if He's not there to tell me what to do or how to behave. i guess when my own energy fails i can rely on His (even if He's not always aware of it), but is it wrong? Am i at times leaning too much on him for support  and guidance through times in life thats far from easy.. or is it in fact His job as my Master to do so?

At times when life isn't showing itself from the sunny side i guess the need is much bigger then normal. Not only the need for energy but for support, understanding and of course Love. Where would we be without it?

The thing is, that question brings my head to a totally different place. Can there be such a thing as a successful BDSM or D/s (depending on what you want to call it) relationship without love? is it possible to have that perfect, awesome, rewarding (and i guess sexual) relationship without some kind of love? not saying it has to be the traditional kind but one kind. Or maybe its time to put a stop to our beliefs in fairy tales.

With that said, i don't think there is a lack of love in my own relationship with Master. This was just one of those random thoughts that fly around in my head from time to time.

2 comments:

  1. there could be I guess, my question would be why would anyone want there to be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well there are always people for everything, wouldn't want one without it thou.

    ReplyDelete